Introducing the first expansion pack for Game of Thrones Ascent – Volume 2, Chapters 1-4: The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors! To access the pack, click the “II” tab in either the main HUD or the Lorebook. Be warned! All players who have completed the Prologue can skip ahead to play the new content (and return to Volume I quests at any time), but this could spoil story elements.
This exciting expansion is available to all players and features:
* Four new chapters of quests continuing the story of Game of Thrones Ascent into Season 2 of the HBO series and George R.R. Martin’s novel A Clash of Kings! Travel North to Winterfell with your cousin Kirth and Beyond the Wall with Derryk Pyke!
* A day/night cycle, which switches every three hours. Players will need to reload their game to see nightfall or day break.
* The R’hllor Temple can be constructed by all players Level 5 or above. The Red God will keep the darkness at bay, with new stat boosts to unlock and new items and units to produce!
* New Adventures for players Levels 30-98, some of which can only be played during the day or during the night. Send your Sworn Swords North to bring back new loot! To access, click the “II” tab at the top of the Adventures selection screen.
* The “Keep Darkness at Bay” pack has been added to the shop, featuring a Burning Sword and Wilding Furs to equip your Sworn Swords for the icy battles ahead!
* New tabs in the HUD and Lorebook that allow players to switch between Volumes 1 and 2 at any time. Only quests for your selected Volume will appear in the quest tracker!