As many AvA players know, “Pending Results”, where waves of Sworn Swords do not resolve ahead of their cooldown timers, is a frustrating issue that disrupts AvA play for players and Alliances alike.
To help alleviate “Pending Results”, our coding maesters have developed updates we feel could go a long way to addressing this problem. But first, we need to confirm that the proposed updates will be effective in the real world and not cause any unforeseen interruptions to later phases.
So, on Wednesday, March 7th, we invite all AvA players to join in a short, non-competitive Test AvA Phase meant to test game updates related to improving “Pending Results.” If successful, we will include these updates in future AvA phases.
Here are some details:
- The test phase will last no longer than 24 hours.
- The test phase will start Wednesday, March 7th at 11:00am ET (16:00 UTC) and end no later than Thursday, March 8th at 11:00am ET (16:00 UTC).
- Character XP granted to participating players at the usual rates.
- All Alliances are welcome to join. The more the better, in fact.
- Lower levels of resources and shorter times will be required by Alliances that wish to upgrade camps in the test phase, though camp upgrading will be at the discretion of participants.
- Regular Threshold Rewards will be granted to participating players.
- Regional and Superlative titles will NOT be granted participating players.
- Level 1 Threshold rewards will include a Participation Title.
- The test phase will not interfere with any other scheduled events, including the Breaker of Chains Tales set for Friday, March 9th.
We look forward to seeing as many AvA players as possible participate in this test phase. A discussion thread will be started in the Forum, for any questions and feedback related to this phase.