Hey there, Survivors,
We updated our servers to a new version of the game, v1.3.3.
Here are the additions and changes in this update:
- Disabled daily objectives involving Swarms.
- Changed Triage Recovery Packages to give Triage Kits instead of Resource Crates.
- Added 24-hr Cease Fires to the Community Store.
- Enhanced Community Center to provide greater time reductions beginning at Community Center level 11.
- Removed Recall Raiding Party item from Missions rewards as well as Trading for Supplies loot.
- Corrected Event ranked rewards for ranks 11-20.
- Fixed a number of bugs.
On February 15th, we will release an updated client, v1.3.3.
We hope you enjoy the changes and additions below:
- New Feature: Patrols - Timed quests which provide a new way to earn awesome loot.
- New Feature: Mission Finder - Easily find any kind of mission, including Swarms, based on the area you're viewing on the Map.
- Updated HUD and dialogue displays.
- Updated player inactivity settings - Some players will be timed-out from the map due to a prolonged period of inactivity. They will reappear on the map when they return to the game.
Pleashttp://bit.ly/MTWHelp.e continue to send us your feedback! You can reach us directly at
Stay alive out there,
The MARCH TO WAR Team