For those of us who work on THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR, the end of the year is a time to reflect on what we’ve learned and the goals we want to accomplish in 2018.
We have a lot to tackle as we continue to evolve and improve the game. Here are a few of the things we’re excited about as we head into 2018 (in no particular order):
• BALANCE: We’ve heard your feedback! We will be adjusting resource costs and power levels in response to player activity. And we’ll continue to tune one of the trickiest areas for any war game, namely combat balance.
• REWARDS: We will be adding more rewards for Event ranking. We’ll also show our appreciation for the most active and loyal players with a daily rewards system.
• COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENTS: Your Community’s power and influence depends on how well you work together. Our next combat update will give you a way to test that by attacking and defending against other Communities in a rally-style system.
• SURVIVOR EQUIPMENT: Customize and equip your Survivors to better reflect your tactics and play style. Search for and upgrade items that make your Survivors more powerful than before.
• QUESTING: Embark on expeditions in search of equipment, covers and other valuable items.
(These are some of our current thoughts -- but please bear in mind that, as with any live game, it’s subject to change as we learn and innovate.)
Let us know what you think! Please share your ideas, questions and feedback through the Player Profile > Contact Support menu, or on the web at http://bit.ly/MTWHelp.
Stay safe out there,
The MARCH TO WAR Team