We’ve made some balance and display changes to make gameplay smoother and more informative. We hope you’re having fun playing the Landmarks that have already opened, and we look forward to hearing more of your war stories.
And, as always, if you have questions, please follow this link https://twdmarchtowar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, or send them to email@example.com.
We're happy to help you out. Stay alive out there,
The MARCH TO WAR Council
- Want to help out your Community? Go to our new Community Marketplace. This shop will be stocked with a selection of premium items and consumables that you can purchase with our new currency, Badges. To get Badges you need to be in a Community and actively participating in social activities like Walker Swarms.
- We’ve changed our mail subject lines to give you more information about Battles: Scouted by [Negan] Attacked by [Jesus] - Victory!
- Healing now takes less time but also costs more resources
- Mail subject lines and incoming notifications have been updated to give you more information about Battle outcomes
- We’ve added a comparison of resource value to make your “what should I steal?” decisions easier.
- We’ve fixed incoming threats to bring you to the source of the incoming raid!
- We’ve added the ability for you to tap and hold Survivor displays during level-up, triage, and slotting troops for healing or training so you can see more stats - look for the golden ‘i’ button!
- Landmarks now provide an accurate Garrison count. They also no longer show up as full, when they are not full.
- Your view Landmark page should no longer show up blank.
- Speedups now have a slider to make it easier to use more than one at a time.
Build notes were originally shared in-game on October 11th, 2017.