If I understand it correctly, reincarnating (or restarting — can someone clarify which, this strategy would involve?) would allow for a player to adopt the following strategy:
1. Create character, choose 1 of the 5 houses to swear fealty to.
2. Dump all of your resources into unlocking that house’s specialty building.
3. Apply 5 gold to unlock that building’s special upgrade.
4. Apply 10 gold to unlock that fealty’s special talent.
5. Reincarnate character and swear fealty to one of the houses that you have not yet served. Dump all of your resources into unlocking that house’s specialty building.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have unlocked every house’s specialty building.
At that point, it would be wise to spend 10 gold to unlock the counting house special upgrade so you could quickly pay for upgrades to the first four fealty special buildings (your last one would be near complete at this point). You could use each of those houses to produce basic resources with your village center (you could be churning out 6 basic resources at once) to really speed up building and unit production.
Along the way, you could spend talent points exclusively on fealty-related tracts.
If you spend $20 (for 105 gold coins), you could really speed up the process — after all, unlocking both the fealty house special upgrade and house’s specialty talent AND upgrading the counting house would require only 85 gold — and a player could have a significant advantage after a couple of weeks.
Is my understanding of how reincarnation will work correct?