Register as a new member

1 2 3 >  Last ›
Sacrifice
Posted: 28 July 2013 11:47 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2013-06-29

Can anyone suggest the best adventure to get a Sacrifice? I have been sending 20+ SS out 5-6 times a day for the past two weeks and have only gotten 2 sacrifices. I have gotten a decent result when adventuring for ceremonial bowls but the sacrifices are eluding me… and i need so darn many of them smile

Thanks.

Posted: 29 July 2013 01:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  505
Joined  2013-04-05

Level 92, Level 99 on Second Volume. I would recommend you send over 50 SS for better results.

Signature 

Wonder when is going to be day or night?
Check it out here…

GoTA: Night/Day Times

Come and join The Bloody Mummers

Posted: 29 July 2013 03:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  795
Joined  2013-03-04
Ren_ - 29 July 2013 01:07 AM

Level 92, Level 99 on Second Volume. I would recommend you send over 50 SS for better results.

I concur. Mad Dog Bounty (the adventure in question) is great because the only other “uncommon” prize is precious ore. Nothing bugs you more than getting Valyrian Glyphs instead of Sacrifices…

Definitely hire more sworn swords. Always have a couple more than the amount of your command points. Put all you can on adventures, and the rest doing boss challenges so you level up and get more command points. Every command point makes getting those sacrifices easier. smile

Good luck!

Posted: 29 July 2013 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  505
Joined  2013-04-05

Also, focus on 1 adventure, coordinate your time (night and day shift), so you send your SS’s always to the same adventure over and over. That got me results.

I usually send my SS to the level 99, those Valyrian Glyphs will come in handy later on (so far I have 25).

Good luck wink

Signature 

Wonder when is going to be day or night?
Check it out here…

GoTA: Night/Day Times

Come and join The Bloody Mummers

Posted: 29 July 2013 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2193
Joined  2013-05-14

I’d say 1 a day isn’t bad. That’s about the drop rate I get for weirwood.

Signature 

Volume I Quests :: Sworn Sword statistics calculator :: Full lineage

Argella Strickland formerly Orys Parren formerly Argella Woodfoot formerly Orys Toyne

Posted: 29 July 2013 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Commander
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  795
Joined  2013-03-04

Agreed about 1 a day isn’t bad and constantly running the same adventure over and over again.

Forgot about the most important help: SPEED. For example the Greyjoy talent ‘Arms of the Kraken’ decreases the time adventures take. I have the burning sword too and the Alchemist guild’s gold upgrade unlocked and maxed. With these all the adventures in vol 2 take under an hour to run. With 40+ sworn swords I can usually grab home at least one sacrifice a day. Just got my daily S a couple of minutes ago wink

Posted: 29 July 2013 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1125
Joined  2013-04-03

Regarding the chance of getting sacrifice in the few different adventures, they were all the same a while ago. Though last build mentioned some balancing regarding drop chances so I can’t tell now how the current state is.

Signature 

Everything about adventures. (last edit 29th September 2013, possibly very outdated)
GoTA Wiki

Posted: 29 July 2013 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-05-14
Lady Minea Rivers - 29 July 2013 07:05 AM

Agreed about 1 a day isn’t bad and constantly running the same adventure over and over again.

I’ve now been waiting 4 days for my final Crystal Sword (although I can’t run that constantly due to changing day/night phases).

Signature 

Argella Strickland formerly Orys Parren formerly Argella Woodfoot formerly Orys Toyne

Posted: 29 July 2013 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2013-06-29

Thanks for all the input. I wouldn’t mind if I were getting 1 a day…. but I have only gotten 2 in 2 WEEKS. I have been focusing all of the SS on just Mad Dog Bounty or Plight of the Lamb Men. Sometimes tried Volume 3 adventure. So it is a little frustrating. I have finished all the storyline quests and am left with nothing but questing for the Dragon Egg. Getting a little boring because sending out the SS on adventures is a mindless task.

Posted: 29 July 2013 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-05-14

Maybe go for more SSs. Pain to send out but gonna raise your chances. I plan on having 40 or 50 eventually.

Signature 

Posted: 29 July 2013 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1125
Joined  2013-04-03

Any chance you’re using the escape button trick to stay on the same page when you send out SS? Helps out a lot saving time.

Signature 

Everything about adventures. (last edit 29th September 2013, possibly very outdated)
GoTA Wiki

Posted: 29 July 2013 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Warden
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-05-14
Orys Lothston - 29 July 2013 09:22 AM

I’ve now been waiting 4 days for my final Crystal Sword (although I can’t run that constantly due to changing day/night phases).

Such a good feeling!

Image Attachments
gh.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 29 July 2013 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2013-05-02

Perhaps someone wouldn’t mind describing that escape trick. I’ve tried it and I’m not getting it at the right time because it doesn’t work for me.

Signature 

~Sisters of the Black Dread~

Posted: 29 July 2013 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Squire
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2013-04-13
Lady Minea Rivers - 29 July 2013 07:05 AM

Forgot about the most important help: SPEED. For example the Greyjoy talent ‘Arms of the Kraken’ decreases the time adventures take. I have the burning sword too and the Alchemist guild’s gold upgrade unlocked and maxed. With these all the adventures in vol 2 take under an hour to run. With 40+ sworn swords I can usually grab home at least one sacrifice a day. Just got my daily S a couple of minutes ago wink

I have 55 ss that i send up to 5 time a day..and i’m not getting that kind of result..If i get one sacrifice every 3 days i call it a very good week..How much adventures do you do in a day?

Signature 

Proud co-founder of Westeros Myths&Legends;

Join Myths and Legends

Take a peak of our fb group

Friend with green Benefits

Posted: 29 July 2013 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Smallfolk
Rank
Joined  2013-06-29

@simchajra - yes, I use the escape key. Would have lost my mind by now if I hadn’t learned that trick grin

@wytchwomyn - after selecting “go” for an adventure, don’t click the “x” to close the window. Instead use the Esc key and it should take you to the same page of SS that you were last on. If you use the “x” it takes you back to page 1. I hope I explained that correctly and clearly.

@Lady Minea Rivers - I didn’t realize that the command points had an effect on the occurrence of rare items. Thanks for the heads up.

Everyone has been very helpful. I appreciate the help!

Posted: 29 July 2013 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Knight
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  323
Joined  2013-03-18

Try to send SS with different action, It runs.

People have a lot of free time or they are recognizing the usage of scripts in the official forums smile

Signature 

As you sow, so shall you reap

1 2 3 >  Last ›

‹‹ just admit it      Talent point reset. ››