Thanks to everyone who participated in the 24-hour Blitz Phase and the 48-hour Skirmish Phase. We’ve been hard at work making fixes, taking your feedback in and adjusting things per your suggestions and requests!
The Brawl Phase
Our next AvA test phase will be the 72-hour Brawl phase. The Brawl will begin Tuesday, November 10th at 11:00 AM EST (16:00 UTC) and run until Friday, November 13th at 11:00 AM EST (16:00 UTC).
Some updates to look forward to in this test phase include:
• The new Incoming Battle Log, using the same format as the Outgoing Battle Log.
• The displayed Attack win chance values should match the actual results.
• Removed critical loss from AvA attacks.
• Improved server performance when sending actions.
• Providing a new strategy to distribute wounds among defenders, unspecialized sworn swords will be included in the first priority of defenders for all attacks. Essentially they count as “all specializations” rather than “no specialization” for matchmaking purposes.
• When a camp is built, the Silver Pool will begin 50% full (at 100% stats).
• Hourly VP and Upgrade VP will properly stop at the end of phase.
• Hourly VP will be granted more consistently.
• Camp Upgrade Recipes will match the items that will be used for a full 2-week phase, though with significantly reduced quantities (approximately 1/5).
• Spy reports will display the current level of the camp rather than the level that has been queued for upgrades.
• The View Self button in War Targets is fixed.
• New, unique titles for 1st-place Alliances in the Brawl Phase (e.g. Winged Brawler, etc.)
Thank you, see you next week!