Our Disruptor Beam Team is constantly amazed by the creativity of Ascent fans as well as fans of Game of Thrones. At every event, from PAX to Comic Con to regional Sci-Fi shows, fans come dressed as characters from Game of Thrones. When we had our trivia contest at King Richard’s Faire, we were blown away by the creativity and craftsmanship shown by our fans. That is why we’re excited to announce our first-ever Community Fan Art Contest!
The Community Fan Art Contest is designed to let Ascent fans express their talent and show off their vision of the lands of Ice and Fire. The top three entries will receive in-game rewards for their efforts, and all approved entries will be displayed on the Game of Thrones Ascent Facebook page and website.
First Place ~ 50 gold in Game of Thrones Ascent, a Dormant Dragon Egg, and six Arbor Gold items in the game.
Second Place ~ 25 gold in Game of Thrones Ascent and a Dragonglass Dagger in the game.
Third Place ~ 25 gold in Game of Thrones Ascent.
Rules of the competition:
* This is a community art contest for Game of Thrones Ascent.
* Our players are encouraged to create an original piece of fan art for Game of Thrones Ascent. Winners will be chosen by the Disruptor Beam team and will receive in-game items and gold.
* All submissions must be original and cannot contain elements from copyrighted works, reference to other IP’s outside of Game of Thrones Ascent, or use of any images or material you do not own.
* Submissions cannot use the actor’s likenesses from HBO’s Game of Thrones TV show. Submissions can use original characters created for Game of Thrones Ascent.
* Artists may submit more than one original piece of art for this contest.
* Artists may not win more than one prize.
* Duplicate entries and entries that do not follow the rules will be discarded.
* Submissions must be sent to email@example.com and contain the following:
Artist Name, Artist email, Facebook ID, Kongregate ID, or login name for Game of Thrones Ascent. You may create an account for free at http://gota.disruptorbeam.com.
* Files must be in a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file format.
* All submissions must be received by November 15th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST to be considered for the prizes.
* Winners will be announced on November 20th, 2013.
* Submissions may be used by Disruptor Beam and displayed on the Game of Thrones Ascent Facebook page, the Game of Thrones Facebook page, the Game of Thrones Ascent website, or other websites.